Thursday, February 28, 2013

IMPORTANT PRE-SEX HAIR REMOVAL TIP

By Nina Helms

I plan what I am going to wear on a date, and I also plan for how I am going to look and feel once that wardrobe has been peeled off of me, hopefully slowly and tenderly with warm kisses peppering me along the way. But I digress…….

I plan ahead to have smooth, alluring and hairless skin that is just calling out to be touched. Hair removal, whether by razor, waxing, trimmer etc. should be done to your sensitive areas at least 24 hours prior to a sexual encounter. So why 24 hours in advance? Freshly depilated skin that then experiences lots of fabulous friction can become highly irritated, rashy, and can even result in infection depending on your skin type.

All forms of hair removal are stressful to our skin so it is important to pamper and treat it once the lasering, waxing, or threading is done. A great moisturizer that is free of irritants, that soothes and protects skin is smart to have on hand. I recommend S+HE’s AfterShave. In addition to skin pampering and restoring, it is excellent at battling ingrown hairs.

With regular use the exfoliant in AfterShave keeps skin silky smooth and ingrown hairs at bay. S+HE AfterShave may even become your favorite all over body moisturizer once you experience its superior skin-softening results.

If you don’t have that 24 hour pre-sex window, then just trim your bikini for a clean look, but don’t get “all up in there” as you will regret it.

Truth be told, a little hair is not going to deter your lover from giving and getting exactly what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment